On Sunday, Braxton Berrios and the New York Jets host the Cleveland Browns at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Berrios' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Berrios' performance plays out when the Jets face off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Braxton Berrios Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Berrios is averaging 22.4 receiving yards per game, 7.1 less than the over/under of 29.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (six of 14), Berrios has put up more than 29.5 receiving yards.
- Berrios' season average of 22.4 receiving yards per game is 12.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.7.
- Berrios has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In only 28.6% of his games (four of 14 chances), Berrios has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (34.7).
- Berrios' zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Browns are 29.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Berrios' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 29.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive