Brandon Allen and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Allen's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Allen and the Bengals square off against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandon Allen Passing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Brandon Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen's per-game passing completions average (21.0) is 2.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Allen recorded more than 18.5 completions in two out of four games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 18 completions. He has recorded 3.0 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- 50% of Allen's games this year have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Allen's average prop bet for completions is 18. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen's passing attempts average (30.3) is 4.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (34.5).
- In two of four games this year (50%), Allen has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Allen is averaging 30.3 passing attempts per game, which is 1.2 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In 50% of matchups, Allen has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In half his games in 2020, Allen has surpassed his average passing attempts prop bet total of 31.5.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Allen has put up 219.3 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 16.8 yards greater than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In 50% of his games this season (two of four matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 202.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop bet this season is 201.2, which he's exceeded by 18.1 yards on average this year.
- Allen has gone over his passing yards prop total two times this season (exactly half of his games).
- Allen has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (201.2) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 1.3 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Allen has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 25% of his games this year (one out of four).
- Allen's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.2 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only one of his four games (25%), Allen has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just one of his four games (25%), Allen has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen throws 0.5 interceptions per game this season, 1.0 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Allen has yet to throw for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through four outings this season.
- Allen has thrown 0.5 interceptions per game this season, 0.7 fewer than his season average prop.
- Allen has not gone over on an interception prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Allen has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.2 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive