Brandon Allen and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's an analysis of Allen's passing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Allen's performance plays out when the Bengals take on the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandon Allen Passing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Brandon Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen is averaging 18.3 completions per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Allen collected more than 17.5 completions in one out of three games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 18.2 completions. He has recorded 0.1 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of three games this year, Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Allen has gone over his average prop bet for completions (18.2) in just one of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen has averaged 3.5 fewer passing attempts per game (28.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (31.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (one of three), Allen has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (31.5 passing attempts).
- Allen is averaging 28.0 passing attempts per game, which is 3.5 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Allen has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 33.3% of his games (one out of three opportunities), Allen has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (31.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Allen has thrown for an average of 168.7 yards per game during the 2020 season, 21.8 less than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In one of three games this season (33.3%), Allen has thrown for more than 190.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 204.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 35.8 yards per game.
- Allen has hit the passing yards over in only one of three opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Allen's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 204.5, a number he's gone over in only one out of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Allen has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through three outings this season.
- Allen's season average of 1.0 passing touchdown per game is 0.5 less than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- Allen has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Allen has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (two of three), Allen has thrown more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Allen has thrown 0.8 fewer interceptions (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.5).
- Allen has not gone over on an interception prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Allen has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.5 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive