Brandon Allen and the Cincinnati Bengals host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Allen's passing prop bets. You can watch Allen and the Bengals face off against the Steelers on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Brandon Allen Passing Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Brandon Allen Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Allen's per-game passing completions average (18.3) is 4.8 more than his prop bet total in Monday's game (13.5).
- Allen collected more than 13.5 completions in two out of three games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Allen's season-long average over/under is 18.2 completions. He has collected 0.1 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of three games this year, Allen has hit the over on completions prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Allen has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (18.2 completions) in just 33.3% of his games (one of three chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Allen has averaged 28.0 passing attempts per game this season, 5.5 more than his prop bet for Monday's game (22.5).
- In two of three games this season (66.7%), Allen has attempted more than 22.5 passes.
- Allen averages 3.5 fewer passing attempts (28.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (31.5).
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three), Allen has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 33.3% of his games (one of three opportunities), Allen has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (31.5).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Allen has thrown for an average of 168.7 yards per game in the 2020 season, 12.8 less than Monday's passing yards prop total.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (one of three matchups), Allen has thrown for more than 181.5 yards.
- Allen's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 204.5, which he's fallen short of by 35.8 yards on average.
- Allen has hit the passing yards over in only one of three opportunities this year (33.3%).
- Allen's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 204.5, a number he's gone over in only one out of three games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Allen's 1.0 passing touchdown per game average is 0.5 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet total in Monday's outing (0.5).
- In three of three games this year (100%), Allen has swiped more than 0.5 passing touchdowns.
- Allen's average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- Allen has not hit the over on a passing touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Allen has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for passing touchdowns (1.5 TDs).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Allen averages 0.7 interceptions per game this season, 0.8 fewer than his prop bet in Monday's game (1.5).
- Allen has not thrown for more than 1.5 interceptions in a game through three outings this year.
- Allen has thrown 0.7 interceptions per game this season, 0.8 less than his season average prop.
- Allen has not gone over on an interception prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Allen has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for interceptions (1.5 INTs).
Powered By Data Skrive