Brandon Aiyuk's San Francisco 49ers host the Green Bay Packers on Thursday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Aiyuk's rushing prop bets. Watch how Aiyuk's performance plays out when the 49ers take on the Packers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets (11/5/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Aiyuk's per-game rushing attempts average (0.7) is 0.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (1.5).
- Aiyuk has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.9).
- In just one of five games this year, Aiyuk achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Aiyuk's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.9. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Aiyuk's 11.5 rushing yards per game average is 5.0 greater than Thursday's over/under.
- Aiyuk has not run for more than 6.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Aiyuk's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 3.7, which he's outpaced by 7.8 yards on average this year.
- Aiyuk has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- In only two games this season (33.3%), Aiyuk, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 3.7.
Powered By Data Skrive