On Sunday, Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Seattle Seahawks at CenturyLink Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Aiyuk's rushing prop bets. Watch Aiyuk's performance play out for the 49ers against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Aiyuk's per-game rushing attempts average (0.7) is 0.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Thursday's game (1.5).
- Aiyuk has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through six outings this season.
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.9).
- In just one of five games this year, Aiyuk achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (20% of his opportunities).
- Aiyuk's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.9. He's gone over that total in just two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Aiyuk is set at 6.5. That is 5.0 more yards than his season average of 11.5.
- Two times this season (out of six total games -- 33.3%), Aiyuk has had more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Aiyuk has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (3.7) by 7.8 yards.
- Aiyuk has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Aiyuk has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (3.7) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive