Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Aiyuk's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Aiyuk's performance play out for the 49ers against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of five games this season (40% of his chances), Aiyuk has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Aiyuk's season-long average over/under is one rushing attempt. He has collected 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Aiyuk took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Aiyuk's average prop bet for rushing attempts is one. He's gone over that total in just one of five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Aiyuk is set at 2.5. That is 11.3 more yards than his season average of 13.8.
- Two times this season (out of five total games -- 40%), Aiyuk has had more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- Aiyuk has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (3.9) by 9.9 yards.
- Aiyuk has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- Aiyuk has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (3.9) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive