Brandon Aiyuk's San Francisco 49ers host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Aiyuk's rushing prop bets. Watch Aiyuk's 49ers play the Rams on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Aiyuk has averaged 1.0 rushing attempt per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Aiyuk has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.2).
- Aiyuk has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Aiyuk has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (1.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Aiyuk's 17.3 rushing yards per game average is 12.8 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Aiyuk has not run for more than 4.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Aiyuk has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (3.8) by 13.5 yards.
- Aiyuk has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Aiyuk has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (3.8 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive