Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers host the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Aiyuk's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Miami Dolphins. You can watch Aiyuk's performance play out for the 49ers against the Dolphins on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Aiyuk's per-game rushing attempts average (1.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Aiyuk has not carried the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through three outings this season.
- Aiyuk's season-long average over/under is one rushing attempt. He has collected 0.3 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Aiyuk has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Aiyuk has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (one attempt).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Aiyuk's 23.0 rushing yards per game average is 16.5 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Aiyuk has not rushed for more than 6.5 yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Aiyuk's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 2.8, which he's outpaced by 20.2 yards on average this year.
- Aiyuk has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Aiyuk has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (2.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive