Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips around Aiyuk's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Aiyuk's performance plays out when the 49ers take on the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Aiyuk has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (one).
- In just one of six games this year, Aiyuk achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Aiyuk's average prop bet for rushing attempts is one. He's gone over that total in only one of seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Aiyuk's 9.9 rushing yards per game average is 6.4 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven matchups), Aiyuk has put up more than 3.5 rushing yards.
- Aiyuk's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 4.2, which he's outpaced by 5.7 yards on average this year.
- Aiyuk has hit the rushing yards over in only two of seven opportunities (28.6%).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Aiyuk, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 4.2.
Powered By Data Skrive