Brandon Aiyuk's San Francisco 49ers host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Aiyuk's receiving prop bets. You can watch Aiyuk's performance play out for the 49ers against the Seahawks on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Aiyuk is averaging 62.3 receiving yards per game, 11.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Aiyuk has totaled more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.4 per game. He has collected 6.9 more per game than that average.
- Aiyuk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.4 yards.
- Aiyuk is averaging 91 yards per game in his last one outing against the Seahawks, 17.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- Aiyuk has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 73.5 yards one time in one total game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Aiyuk's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 12 games this year (41.7%), Aiyuk has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Aiyuk has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Aiyuk has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 chances).
- Aiyuk's one receiving touchdown in his only career matchup against the Seahawks is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Aiyuk has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive