Brandon Aiyuk's San Francisco 49ers visit the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Aiyuk's receiving prop bets. Watch Aiyuk's 49ers take on the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Aiyuk is averaging 66.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 74.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Aiyuk has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk has put up 12.8 more receiving yards per game (66.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 53.8.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Aiyuk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 53.8 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Aiyuk has pulled down 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Saturday's game.
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Aiyuk has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Aiyuk has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In 66.7% of his games (two out of three), Aiyuk has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Aiyuk has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive