On Sunday, Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Dallas Cowboys at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Aiyuk's receiving prop bets. Watch Aiyuk's 49ers play the Cowboys on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Aiyuk is averaging 66.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (76.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10), Aiyuk has put up more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk has put up 14.5 more receiving yards per game (66.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 51.5.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Aiyuk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 51.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Aiyuk's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Aiyuk has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Aiyuk has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- Half of the time this season Aiyuk has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive