Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Aiyuk's receiving prop bets in the matchup with Washington . You can watch Aiyuk's performance play out for the 49ers against Washington on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Aiyuk's 60.1 receiving yards per game average is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (59.5).
- In five out of nine games this season (55.6%), Aiyuk has put up more than 59.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50.6 per game. He has put up 9.5 more per game than that average.
- Aiyuk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in five of his nine games (55.6%).
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine chances), Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.6).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Aiyuk has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of nine games this year (44.4%), Aiyuk has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Aiyuk has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- 100% of the time this season (one of one game), Aiyuk has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive