Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Aiyuk's receiving prop bets. Watch how Aiyuk's performance plays out when the 49ers square off with the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Aiyuk's 55.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday's outing (53.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Aiyuk has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk has totaled 5.6 more receiving yards per game (55.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.2.
- Aiyuk has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his contests, Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.2.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Aiyuk has averaged 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Aiyuk has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Aiyuk has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 100% of the time this season (one of one game), Aiyuk has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive