Brandon Aiyuk and the San Francisco 49ers hit the field against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Aiyuk's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Aiyuk's 49ers square off with the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Brandon Aiyuk Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Aiyuk's 55.8 receiving yards per game average is 28.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (27.5).
- In 62.5% of his games this season (five out of eight), Aiyuk has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Aiyuk has totaled 5.6 more receiving yards per game (55.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 50.2.
- Aiyuk has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Aiyuk has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.2 yards.
- Aiyuk's 12 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Rams are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Aiyuk's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 27.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Rams.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Aiyuk's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight), Aiyuk has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Aiyuk has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has pulled down 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- 100% of the time this season (one of one game), Aiyuk has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Aiyuk has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his single career matchup against the Rams, Aiyuk scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Rams, Aiyuk has gone over this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive