Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cooks' rushing props. Watch how Cooks' performance plays out when the Texans square off against the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Brandin Cooks Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Cooks has averaged 0.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Cooks has not carried the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Cooks has averaged 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Cooks has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Cooks has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
- Cooks' 1.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Packers are 1.0 more rush than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cooks' rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 0.5 attempts, a mark he has surpassed two times in two career games opposite the Packers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Cooks is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Cooks has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Cooks has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (1.5) by 1.5 yards.
- Cooks has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Cooks has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Packers, Cooks averages 6.5 rushing yards per game, 5.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Packers, Cooks has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 1.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive