Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Cooks' rushing prop bets. You can watch Cooks and the Texans face off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Brandin Cooks Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cooks' 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Cooks has not run for more than 1.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Cooks' average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.5 on average.
- Cooks has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Cooks has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.5 yards).
- In his only career matchup against the Titans, Cooks recorded zero rushing yards, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Titans, Cooks has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive