Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans hit the field against the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at home at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cooks' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cooks' Texans take on the Bengals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooks is averaging 64.8 receiving yards per game, 8.7 less than the over/under of 73.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Cooks has put up more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks has totaled 3.4 more receiving yards per game (64.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 61.4.
- In just six of his 13 games (46.2%), Cooks has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 chances), Cooks has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (61.4).
- Cooks is averaging 25 yards per game in his last two outings against the Bengals, 48.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- Cooks has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 73.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooks' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 13 games this season (23.1%), Cooks has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cooks has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of four), Cooks has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Cooks has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Bengals, Cooks averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bengals, Cooks has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive