Brandin Cooks' Houston Texans visit the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cooks' receiving prop bets. You can watch Cooks and the Texans play the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooks is averaging 65.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 less than the over/under of 71.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Cooks has collected more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks has totaled 4.8 more receiving yards per game (65.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 60.5.
- Cooks has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Cooks has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 60.5 yards.
- Cooks' 73 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Colts are 1.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cooks has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 71.5 yards one time in two career games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooks has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 12 games this season (25%), Cooks has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Cooks has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of four), Cooks has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Cooks has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his two career matchups against the Colts, Cooks averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Colts, Cooks has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive