Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cooks receiving props. You can watch Cooks' performance play out for the Texans against the Bears on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooks is averaging 65.3 receiving yards per game, 8.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Cooks has collected more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks has put up 4.8 more receiving yards per game (65.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 60.5.
- Cooks has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 chances), Cooks has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (60.5).
- Cooks' 22 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Bears are 51.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cooks has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 73.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooks' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three of 12), Cooks has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cooks has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his four games (0%), Cooks has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cooks has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances).
- Cooks' zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Bears are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Bears, Cooks has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive