Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cooks' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cooks' Texans square off against the Colts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooks is averaging 65.4 receiving yards per game, 12.1 fewer than the over/under of 77.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11), Cooks has put up more than 77.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59 per game. He has collected 6.4 more per game than that average.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Cooks has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 11 games (63.6%), Cooks has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 59 yards.
- Cooks is averaging 81 yards per game in his last one outing against the Colts, 3.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (77.5).
- Cooks has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 77.5 yards one time in one total game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooks has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three of 11), Cooks has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cooks has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just zero of his three games (0%), Cooks has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Cooks has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his lone career matchup against the Colts, Cooks scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cooks has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive