Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans travel to play the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some tips for betting on Cooks' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Detroit Lions. You can watch how Cooks' performance plays out when the Texans face off against the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooks is averaging 63.4 receiving yards per game, 11.1 fewer than the over/under of 74.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Cooks has collected more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 57.4 per game. He has put up 6.0 more per game than that average.
- Cooks has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In 60% of his games (six out of 10 chances), Cooks has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (57.4).
- Cooks' 70.5 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Lions are 4.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Cooks' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 74.5 yards, a figure he has eclipsed one time in four total games versus the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooks has averaged 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 10 games this year (30%), Cooks has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cooks has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of two), Cooks has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cooks has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 30% of his games (three of 10 chances).
- Cooks' 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Lions are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In four career games versus the Lions, Cooks has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive