Brandin Cooks and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Cooks' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. Watch Cooks' Texans face off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cooks is averaging 61.0 receiving yards per game, 4.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (65.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Cooks has totaled more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Cooks has put up 4.6 more receiving yards per game (61.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 56.4.
- Cooks has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Cooks has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 56.4 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Cooks has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3%), Cooks has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Cooks has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Cooks fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Cooks has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (three of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive