On Sunday, Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles host the Baltimore Ravens at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips into Scott's rushing prop bets. Watch Scott's performance play out for the Eagles against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has averaged 3.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Scott has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 6.3 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Scott has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Scott has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (6.3 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Scott's 12.6 rushing yards per game average is 0.1 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Scott has not run for more than 12.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Scott's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 27.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.2 on average.
- Scott has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Scott has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (27.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive