Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some tips for betting on Scott's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers. You can watch Scott's performance play out for the Eagles against the Steelers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has recorded 4.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Scott has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Scott has averaged 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (seven).
- Scott has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Scott has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (seven attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Scott is set at 12.5. That is 2.5 more yards than his season average of 15.0.
- Scott has not run for more than 12.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Scott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (27.8) by 12.8 yards.
- Scott has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Scott has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (27.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive