Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles host Washington on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Scott's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Scott's performance plays out when the Eagles face off against Washington on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has averaged 4.3 rushing attempts per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In two out of 15 games this season (13.3% of his chances), Scott has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Scott has averaged 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.8).
- Scott took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of 11 games this year (9.1% of his chances).
- Scott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.8. He's gone over that total in just three of 15 games (20%).
- Scott averages five carries per game over his three career matchups against the Football Team, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Scott's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 10.5 attempts, a number he has failed to beat in three lifetime games against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Scott's 20.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 24.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 20% of his games this season (three of 15 matchups), Scott has put up more than 45.5 rushing yards.
- Scott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (28.9) by 8.3 yards.
- Scott has hit the rushing yards over in only two of 10 opportunities (20%).
- In only four games this season (26.7%), Scott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 28.9.
- Scott's 20.3 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Football Team are 25.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games versus the Football Team, Scott has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 45.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive