Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Scott's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Scott's performance plays out when the Eagles square off with the Cowboys on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has notched 4.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Scott has had more than 3.5 rushing attempts in five out of 14 games this season (35.7% of his opportunities).
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 7.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of 10 games this year, Scott achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (10% of his opportunities).
- Scott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.1. He's gone over that total in just three of 14 games (21.4%).
- In his three career matchups against the Cowboys, Scott averages 8.3 carries per game, 4.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Scott has outdone Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 3.5 attempts two times in three total games against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Scott is set at 13.5. That is 7.4 fewer yards than his season average of 20.9.
- Six times this season (out of 14 total games -- 42.9%), Scott has had more than 13.5 rushing yards.
- Scott's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 30.6 yards, which he's fallen short of by 9.7 on average.
- Scott has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of nine times (11.1%).
- In only four games this season (28.6%), Scott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.6.
- Scott's 38 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Cowboys are 24.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Scott has gone over Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 13.5 yards two times in three total games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive