Boston Scott's Philadelphia Eagles visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Scott's rushing prop bets. Watch how Scott's performance plays out when the Eagles square off against the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has notched 4.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Scott has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances).
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 7.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.3 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only one of 10 games this year, Scott achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (10% of his opportunities).
- Scott has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.1 rushing attempts) in only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Scott's 22.5 rushing yards per game average is 9.0 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Scott has put up more than 13.5 rushing yards.
- Scott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (30.6) by 8.1 yards.
- Scott has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of nine times (11.1%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Scott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.6.
Powered By Data Skrive