Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles take on the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at home at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Scott's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Scott's performance play out for the Eagles against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has collected 5.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7% of his opportunities), Scott has had more than 3.5 rushing attempts.
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 7.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of nine games this year, Scott achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (11.1% of his opportunities).
- Scott has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.5 rushing attempts) in just 25% of his games (three of 12 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Scott is set at 14.5. That is 9.3 fewer yards than his season average of 23.8.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Scott has had more than 14.5 rushing yards.
- Scott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (32.6) by 8.8 yards.
- Scott has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of eight times (12.5%).
- In only four games this season (33.3%), Scott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 32.6.
Powered By Data Skrive