Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Scott's rushing prop bets. You can watch Scott and the Eagles square off against the Packers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has averaged 5.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Scott has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts in four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances).
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 7.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.6 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Scott took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of eight games this year (12.5% of his chances).
- Scott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.9. He's gone over that total in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Scott is set at 20.5. That is 4.7 fewer yards than his season average of 25.2.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Scott has had more than 20.5 rushing yards.
- Scott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (34.5) by 9.3 yards.
- Scott has hit the rushing yards over in only one of seven opportunities (14.3%).
- Scott has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (34.5) in just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive