On Monday, Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles host the Seattle Seahawks at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Scott's rushing prop bets. Watch Scott's Eagles play the Seahawks on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (11/30/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has averaged 5.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in Monday's game (4.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Scott has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 8.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of seven games this year, Scott achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Scott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.4. He's gone over that total in only three of 10 games (30%).
- Scott finished with zero carries in his one career matchup against the Seahawks, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Scott's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 4.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one career game against the Seahawks.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Scott's 27.0 rushing yards per game average is 8.5 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 10 total games -- 60%), Scott has had more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- Scott's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 37.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 10.2 on average.
- Scott has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Scott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 37.2.
- Scott's zero rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Seahawks are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Scott has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 18.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Seahawks.
Powered By Data Skrive