Boston Scott and the Philadelphia Eagles travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Scott's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Scott and the Eagles square off against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Boston Scott Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Scott has averaged 5.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances), Scott has recorded more than 4.5 rushing attempts.
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 8.4 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In just one of seven games this year, Scott achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Scott's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 8.4. He's gone over that total in only three of nine games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Scott is set at 19.5. That's 7.8 fewer yards than his season average of 27.3.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Scott has put up more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Scott has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (37.2) by 9.9 yards.
- Scott has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- In only three games this season (33.3%), Scott, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 37.2.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Scott has recorded 0.1 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Scott has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 11.1% of his games this season (one out of nine chances).
- Scott's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.4 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of three games this year, Scott hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Scott's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of nine games (11.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive