Bisi Johnson and the Minnesota Vikings travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Johnson's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. You can watch Johnson and the Vikings square off with the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Bisi Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Bisi Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 25.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 fewer than the over/under of 30.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Johnson has totaled more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 25.1 receiving yards per game is 5.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.2.
- Johnson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just 28.6% of his games (two of seven opportunities), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (30.2).
Powered By Data Skrive