Bisi Johnson and the Minnesota Vikings host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Johnson receiving props. You can watch how Johnson's performance plays out when the Vikings take on the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Bisi Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Bisi Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 25.1 receiving yards per game, 5.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven), Johnson has collected more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's season average of 25.1 receiving yards per game is 5.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.2.
- Johnson has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 30.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive