On Sunday, Bisi Johnson and the Minnesota Vikings host the Carolina Panthers at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Johnson's receiving prop bets. Watch Johnson's Vikings square off against the Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Bisi Johnson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Bisi Johnson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Johnson is averaging 17.0 receiving yards per game, 14.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (31.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this year (one of six), Johnson has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 30.2 per game. He is averaging 13.2 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 16.7% of his games (one of six chances), Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (30.2).
Powered By Data Skrive