Two streaking teams meet when the Buffalo Bills (4-0), winners of four straight, play the Tennessee Titans (3-0), who are on a three-game winning streak, on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 at Nissan Stadium. Tennessee is a 3.5-point underdog in the game. The point total is set at 52.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 7:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Bills vs Titans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bills vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two squads, Buffalo has a 3-2 advantage over Tennessee. In those games against the Titans, the Bills have a 1-0 record against the spread. Buffalo has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 92 points while Tennessee scored 90.
Bills vs Titans: Last Five Meetings
- Three of Buffalo's games have gone over 52.0 points this season (75% of matchups).
- Two of Tennessee's games have gone over 52.0 points this year (66.7% of matchups).
- These teams rack up a combined 57.5 points per game, 5.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- These two teams give up a combined 49.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Bills have an average total of 55.8 in their contests this year, 3.8 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Titans outings this season is 51.3, 0.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
Bills Betting Insights
- Most of Buffalo's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- Buffalo has a 2-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-0 overall in away games.
- Buffalo has put together a perfect 4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Buffalo is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 0-2 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in two out of three outings this season (66.7%).
- Tennessee has compiled a losing 0-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, the Bills have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 0.3 times Titans have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Tennessee doesn't turn the football over this season, they are 2-0 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
- Tennessee has just a 0-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-0 overall in home games.
Andre Roberts: Questionable (Ankle),
Jake Fromm: Questionable (Not Injury Related),
Zack Moss: Questionable (Toe),
Tre'Davious White: Questionable (Back),
Brian Winters: Questionable (Knee),
Cody Ford: Questionable (Groin),
Del'Shawn Phillips: Questionable (Quadricep),
John Brown: Questionable (Knee),
Matt Milano: Out (Pectoral)
Taylor Lewan: Questionable (Shoulder),
A.J. Brown: Questionable (Knee)
Powered By Data Skrive