Oddsmakers expect the New England Patriots (2-4) to put up a fight in their attempt to stop their three-game losing streak, as they are just 3.5-point underdogs in a matchup with the Buffalo Bills (5-2) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 at New Era Field. The point total is set at 44.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Bills vs Patriots Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bills vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has an edge against Buffalo over the last five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Patriots, the Bills have a 2-0 record against the spread. New England has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 126 points while Buffalo put up 61.
Bills vs Patriots: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Buffalo. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bills average total over the last three games is 1.0 points fewer than the 44.0 total listed for this matchup.
- New England has struggled to cover lately, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for New England. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 35 combined points over their last three games, 9.0 fewer than this game's over/under of 44.0.
- Buffalo's games have gone over 44.0 points five times this season 71.4% of matchups).
- New England has played two games this year that finished with a point total over 44.0 points (33.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 44.1 points per game, 0.1 more points than this matchup's total.
- These teams surrender a combined 49.2 points per game, 5.2 more points than this contest's over/under.
- Bills outings this year have an average total of 50.3, 6.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Patriots outings this season have a 43-point average over/under, 1.0 fewer point than this game's total.
Bills Betting Insights
- Most of Buffalo's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Buffalo has a 2-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-1 overall in home games.
- Buffalo is 5-2 against the spread.
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Bills have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Buffalo turns the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 2 turnovers in a game.
Patriots Betting Insights
- Most of New England's games this year -- four out of six -- have not gone over the point total (66.7%).
- New England has a losing 2-4 record against the spread.
- The Patriots are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- New England's record against the spread in away games this year is just 0-2, and its record on the road overall is 0-2.
- This season, the Bills have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game compared to the 2.3 times Patriots have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.3 times or fewer this season, New England is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive