The New York Jets (0-6) have an expected tough battle to break their six-game losing streak as they are big 10.0-point underdogs against the Buffalo Bills (4-2) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The point total is set at 46.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Bills vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bills vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
Buffalo holds an edge against New York in the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Bills are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Jets. Buffalo outscored New York 114-83 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Bills vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score an average of 51.3 points over their last three games, 5.3 more than the 46.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Buffalo is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets have averaged a total of 43 combined points in their last three games, 3.0 less than this game's over/under of 46.0.
- New York is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Bills have an average total of 54 in their matchups this year, 8.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Jets matchups this season is 43.3, 2.7 fewer points than this game's point total.
- Four of Buffalo's games have gone over 46.0 points this season (66.7% of matchups).
- New York has played one game this year that ended with a point total over 46.0 points (16.7% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 38.5 points per game, 7.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams give up a combined 58.8 points per game, 12.8 more points than this contest's total.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo is 4-2 against the spread.
- Most of Buffalo's games this year -- six out of six -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Bills have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Jets have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Buffalo turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.5 turnovers: 0-3 ATS, 0-3 overall
- Buffalo's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-1.
Jets Betting Insights
- Half of New York's games this year -- three out of six -- have gone over the point total.
- New York has a losing 0-6 record against the spread.
- The Jets have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Bills have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, New York is 0-4 overall and 0-4 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- New York has just a 0-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-3 overall in home games.
Matt Milano: Questionable (Pectoral),
John Brown: Out (Knee),
Josh Norman: Out (Hamstring),
Tre'Davious White: Questionable (Back),
Tyrel Dodson: Out (Hamstring),
Cody Ford: Out (Knee),
Dawson Knox: Out (Calf),
Cam Lewis: Questionable (Wrist)
Alex Lewis: Doubtful (Shoulder),
Sam Ficken: Doubtful (Right Groin),
Sam Darnold: Questionable (Right Shoulder),
George Fant: Questionable (Knee),
Chuma Edoga: Questionable (Calf),
Mekhi Becton: Questionable (Shoulder),
Jamison Crowder: Questionable (Groin)
Powered By Data Skrive