The Los Angeles Chargers (3-7) are 5.5-point underdogs heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 29, 2020 against the Buffalo Bills (7-3). The game has a point total of 53.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Buffalo has hit the over in 100% of its home games this year (five of five opportunities).
Bills vs Chargers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bills vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has an edge against Buffalo over the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Los Angeles has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 158 points while Buffalo put up 87.
Bills vs Chargers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.7 points in their last three games, 8.7 more than the 53.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Buffalo is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Buffalo. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 3.3 points greater than the 53.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo's games have gone over 53.0 points six times this season 60% of matchups).
- Los Angeles has played six games this year that finished with a point total higher than 53.0 points (60% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 53.2 points per game, 0.2 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these teams average 53.8 combined points per game, 0.8 more points than this matchup's total.
- The Bills have an average total of 53.7 in their matchups this year, 0.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Chargers outings this season is 53.3, 0.3 more points than this game's total.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- Buffalo is 7-3 against the spread.
- Most of Buffalo's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- This season, the Chargers have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Bills have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Buffalo turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 4-4 against the spread and 3-5 overall this season when they force at least 0.9 turnovers in a game.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 5.5 points.
- Seven Los Angeles' 10 games this year have gone over the point total (70% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Bills have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Chargers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 3-4 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, Buffalo is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Los Angeles has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-4 overall in away games.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Chargers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive