The San Francisco 49ers (5-6) are close favorites (-1.0) against the Buffalo Bills (8-3) on Monday, December 7, 2020. The over/under is set at 47.0.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
San Francisco has hit the over five times in five opportunities at home this year.
49ers vs Bills Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
49ers vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco holds an edge against Buffalo over the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. San Francisco has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 113 points while Buffalo notched 92.
49ers vs Bills: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to San Francisco. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 44.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 less than this game's over/under of 47.0.
- Buffalo has gone 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 14.3 points greater than the 47.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- San Francisco's games have gone over 47.0 points three times this season 27.3% of matchups).
- Six of Buffalo's games have gone over 47.0 points this year (54.5% of matchups).
- These teams rack up a combined 50.9 points per game, 3.9 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams average 48.7 combined points per game, 1.7 more points than this contest's over/under.
- The average point total in 49ers contests this year is 46.8, 0.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Bills contests this season is 52.8, 5.8 more points than this game's total.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
- San Francisco has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- San Francisco's games have hit the over in all 11 outings this season.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over 1.8 times per game this season, while the Bills have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When San Francisco turns the football over 1.8 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Buffalo is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo has put together a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 1.0-point underdogs.
- Buffalo's games have hit the over in eight out of 11 opportunities this season (72.7%).
- This season, the 49ers have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Bills have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Buffalo turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 2-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, San Francisco is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- Buffalo's record against the spread in away games this year is just 2-3, and its record on the road overall is 3-2.
49ers: No Injuries Listed
Bills: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive