Benny Snell Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Snell's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Cleveland Browns. You can watch Snell and the Steelers square off with the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell has averaged 7.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- In three out of 15 games this season (20% of his chances), Snell has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Snell has averaged 4.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12).
- Snell took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Snell has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (three of 15 games).
- Snell's 11 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 2.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Snell's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 8.5 attempts, a mark he has exceeded one time in two total games opposite the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Snell is set at 29.5 yards. That's 5.6 more than his season average of 23.9.
- Three times this season (out of 15 total games -- 20%), Snell has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Snell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46.5) by 22.6 yards.
- Snell has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- In only three games this season (20%), Snell, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.5.
- Snell's 40 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Browns are 10.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Snell has exceeded Sunday's prop bet rushing yards over/under of 29.5 yards one time in two career games against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive