Benny Snell Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's a look at Snell's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Snell's Steelers play the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell has averaged 7.3 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Snell has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three out of 14 games this season (21.4% of his opportunities).
- Snell's season-long average over/under is 13.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 5.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Snell took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Snell has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (13.2 rushing attempts) in only 21.4% of his games (three of 14 games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Snell's 25.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 14 total games -- 21.4%), Snell has had more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Snell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (52.2) by 26.6 yards.
- Snell has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of three times (33.3%).
- Snell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.2) in only 21.4% of his games (three out of 14 matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive