Benny Snell Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Snell's rushing props. Watch Snell's Steelers play the Bengals on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/21/2020)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, 8.0 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (14.5).
- Snell has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in two of 13 games this season (15.4% of his chances).
- Snell has averaged 6.7 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.2).
- In only one of three games this year, Snell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Snell's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.2. He's gone over that total in just two of 13 games (15.4%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Bengals, Snell averages 8.7 carries per game, 5.8 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Snell has eclipsed Monday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 14.5 attempts one time in three career games against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards prop bet for Snell is set at 56.5 yards. That's 35.4 more than his season average of 21.1.
- In 15.4% of his games this season (two of 13 matchups), Snell has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Snell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (52.2) by 31.1 yards.
- Snell has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of three times (33.3%).
- Snell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.2) in just 15.4% of his games (two out of 13 matchups).
- Snell's 37 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Bengals are 19.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games versus the Bengals, Snell has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 56.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Snell has notched 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.3 less than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Snell collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 13 games this season (23.1% of his chances).
- Snell has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Just 0% of Snell's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Snell has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 13 games (23.1%).
- Snell's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Bengals are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In three career games versus the Bengals, Snell has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive