Benny Snell Jr.'s Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some insights and tips around Snell's rushing prop bets. Watch Snell's Steelers play the Bills on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell's per-game rushing attempts average (6.8) is 2.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In two out of 12 games this season (16.7% of his chances), Snell has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Snell has averaged 6.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (13.2).
- Snell took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of three games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Snell's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 13.2. He's gone over that total in only two of 12 games (16.7%).
- Snell put up two carries in his only career matchup against the Bills, 7.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Snell has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 9.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Snell is set at 38.5 yards. That's 16.8 more than his season average of 21.7.
- Two times this season (out of 12 total games -- 16.7%), Snell has had more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Snell's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 52.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 30.5 on average.
- Snell has hit the rushing yards over in only one of three opportunities (33.3%).
- Snell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.2) in only 16.7% of his games (two out of 12 matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Bills, Snell notched one rushing yard, 37.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Snell has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 38.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Snell's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Snell collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 12 games this season (25% of his chances).
- Snell's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Just 0% of Snell's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Snell has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of 12 games (25%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Bills, Snell scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bills, Snell has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive