Benny Snell Jr.'s Pittsburgh Steelers host Washington on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Snell's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Snell's performance plays out when the Steelers take on Washington on FOX at 5:00 PM ET.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell has averaged 6.6 rushing attempts per game, 7.9 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (14.5).
- In two of 11 games this season (18.2% of his opportunities), Snell has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts.
- Snell has averaged 5.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.5).
- Half of Snell's games this year have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Snell's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.5. He's gone over that total in just two of 11 games (18.2%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Snell is set at 56.5 yards. That is 33.3 more than his season average of 23.2.
- Two times this season (out of 11 total games -- 18.2%), Snell has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Snell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (50) by 26.8 yards.
- Snell has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total one time (half of his games).
- In only two games this season (18.2%), Snell, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 50.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Snell has notched 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Snell recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 11 games this season (27.3% of his chances).
- Snell's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Only 0% of Snell's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of one outing).
- Snell's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of 11 games (27.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive