Benny Snell Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers host the Baltimore Ravens on Wednesday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Snell's rushing prop bets. Watch Snell's Steelers face off against the Ravens at 3:40 PM ET on NBC.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (12/2/2020)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell has averaged 5.7 rushing attempts per game, 8.8 less than the over/under in Wednesday's game (14.5).
- Snell has collected more than 14.5 rushing attempts in one out of 10 games this season (10% of his chances).
- Snell has averaged 4.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.5).
- Snell took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just zero of one game this year (0% of his chances).
- Snell has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in only 10% of his games (one of 10 games).
- Snell averages six carries per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Wednesday's game.
- Snell has beat Wednesday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 14.5 attempts one time in three career games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Snell's 19.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 39.0 less than Wednesday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of 10 total games -- 10%), Snell has had more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Snell has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (41.5) by 22.0 yards.
- Snell has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only zero out of one time (0%).
- In only one game this season (10%), Snell, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 41.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Ravens, Snell averages 30.3 rushing yards per game, 28.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Wednesday's game.
- In three career games against the Ravens, Snell has outperformed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 58.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive