Benny Snell Jr. and the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Snell's rushing prop bets. You can watch Snell and the Steelers play the Browns on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Benny Snell Jr. Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Snell has averaged 6.9 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In four out of 16 games this season (25% of his opportunities), Snell has had more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Snell has averaged 5.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12).
- In only one of four games this year, Snell achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Snell's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12. He's gone over that total in just three of 16 games (18.8%).
- Over his three career matchups against the Browns, Snell averages 8.3 carries per game, 0.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Snell's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 7.5 attempts, a figure he has outperformed one time in three career games against the Browns.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Snell is set at 25.5 yards. That is 2.5 more than his season average of 23.0.
- Three times this season (out of 16 total games -- 18.8%), Snell has had more than 25.5 rushing yards.
- Snell's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 46.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 23.5 on average.
- Snell has hit the rushing yards over in only one of four opportunities (25%).
- Snell has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46.5) in just 18.8% of his games (three out of 16 matchups).
- Snell's 30 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Browns are 4.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Browns, Snell has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 25.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive