The Chicago Bears (5-4) bring a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the Minnesota Vikings (3-5) on Monday, November 16, 2020 at Soldier Field. Minnesota is only a 2.5-point favorite in the contest. The over/under is set at 45.0 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Vikings vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Vikings vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago holds an edge against Minnesota in the past five matchups between these two squads, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. The Vikings and Bears have an even 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Chicago has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 96 points while Minnesota scored 78.
Vikings vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Minnesota has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Minnesota has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.7 points over their last three games, 10.7 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Chicago is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- Chicago has gone under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 3.7 points fewer than the 45.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Seven of Minnesota's games have gone over 45.0 points this season (87.5% of matchups).
- Three of Chicago's games have gone over 45.0 points this year (33.3% of matchups).
- These teams score a combined 46.9 points per game, 1.9 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams give up a combined 50.3 points per game, 5.3 more points than this matchup's total.
- Vikings contests this year have an average point total of 56.4, 11.4 more points than this game's over/under.
- Bears contests this season have a 40.9-point average over/under, 4.1 fewer points than this game's total.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Most of Minnesota's games this year -- eight out of eight -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Minnesota is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
- Minnesota is just 3-5 against the spread.
- The Vikings have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Bears have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Minnesota is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Chicago's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 4-2 ATS, 5-1 overall
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has a 5-4 record against the spread.
- The Bears are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- six out of nine -- have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- This season, the Vikings have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1.3 times Bears have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Chicago turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Minnesota is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
- Chicago is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
Irv Smith Jr.: Out (Groin),
Cameron Dantzler: Questionable (Concussion)
Sherrick McManis: Out (Hand),
David Montgomery: Out (Concussion),
John Jenkins: Out (Ankle),
Allen Robinson II: Questionable (Knee),
Barkevious Mingo: Questionable (Shoulder),
Sam Mustipher: Doubtful (Knee),
Jason Spriggs: Questionable (Knee),
Mitchell Trubisky: Out (Right Shoulder),
Cole Kmet: Questionable (Groin)
Powered By Data Skrive