The Chicago Bears (5-6) take a five-game losing streak into a matchup against the Detroit Lions (4-7) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Soldier Field. Chicago is favored by 3.0 points. The over/under is set at 45.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Chicago has hit the over in 100% of its home games this year (five of five opportunities).
Bears vs Lions Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bears vs Lions: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago holds an edge against Detroit in the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. The Bears are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Lions. Chicago outscored Detroit 128-94 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Bears vs Lions: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.3 points in their last three games, 1.3 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Chicago is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Chicago. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Lions have averaged a total of 47.7 combined points in their last three games, 2.7 greater than this game's total of 45.0.
- Detroit has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Detroit has gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- Four of Chicago's games have gone over 45.0 points this season (36.4% of matchups).
- Detroit has played 10 games this year that ended with a combined score over 45.0 points (90.9% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 42.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- These teams give up a combined 52.5 points per game, 7.5 more points than this contest's total.
- The average total in Bears contests this year is 42.4, 2.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Lions matchups this season have a 52.7-point average over/under, 7.7 more points than this game's point total.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago's games have hit the over in all 11 opportunities this season.
- Chicago has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
- Chicago has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the Lions have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.5 times Bears have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Chicago is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Detroit is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit's games have hit the over in seven out of 11 outings this season (63.6%).
- Detroit has a losing 4-7 record against the spread.
- The Lions have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- This season, the Bears have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.2 times Lions have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Detroit turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 4-4 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Chicago is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Detroit is an even 3-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 3-3 overall on the road.
Bears: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive